Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Women

I love women. That's all there is to it. I'm not a Lothario or a 'player'. I don't cheat on my lovers, nor do I behave inappropriately. When I'm seeing someone, I'm seeing her and her only.

But I do love women.

I love everything about them, the way they smell, the way they taste, they way they speak, the way they think, the way they move. . . everything.

I even love the way they hurt me (and I'm sure I've done my share in return).

I'm a switch, by the way. I love dominating a woman, but I also love a woman who is strong and sharp and keen and can put me in my place.

Being the creative type, I write, draw, play a little music from time to time. I've got a wit and an advanced sense of humor. Being the creative type, I have no choice but to pour our my desires and thoughts from time to time onto an unsuspecting audience. That's you, by the way.

If you're transgendered in anyway, much of how I feel will be familiar to you. Perhaps you are heading towards the great "transition". Perhaps, like me, you love the fantasy of it.

Here are a few my of favorite items to dwell upon:

BDSM - Men in control of women or women in control of men or women in control of women. I do not have a problem with gay men. They're lovely, but for me any equation of desire has to have a female.

Hypnosis- an offset of BDSM power play. I don't care if it's real or if it's a subject "going along with it" or roleplay. It's exciting. Control (and the loss thereof) is exciting.

Transformation- most specifically . . . gender.

Gender, to me, is the oddest part of life. We struggle against the role we're forced into . . . by society / culture, by our peers, by our parents, by our biology, and we can be strangely reassured by it. But it drives me a little crazy.

A little crazy is a good thing. It makes me write.

You can find my fiction at Fictionmania.

You can also find my fiction at Literotica.

And recently, I've begun publishing my work at Amazon.

Note: As I re-write and publish some of my fiction on Amazon, I will be removing them from the free sites. Download them while you can.

There are 2 works of mine that you can't get anywhere but Amazon. They are:

Little Brown Girl
A story about an old man who finds himself stuck in the body of a native woman and how his wife does anything but help him.

The Bridled Heart
A tale about a woman who decides to write a story about ponygirls and bites off more than she can chew.

The last story Her Turn was previously posted for free on Literotica. It has been rewritten and published on Amazon. I'm adding new chapters as I go. Read it while you can for free; all the newest chapters will be on Amazon only.

I love women. Did I mention that? I especially love the women here in Austin, Tx. They are amazing. I'll be posting more in the future, but for now, stay safe, sane and consensual . . . ya'll.

TTT

No comments: