Thursday, May 23, 2013

Her Turn - Updated!

Yes, it's been updated. I can't complain, but I've learned the hard way that updates aren't automatic. Oops. You have to contact Amazon and ask them to look at the changes you've made, then if they decide they're significant, they'll provide the update feature.

I was hoping they'd also send notifications to the readers, but I don't think they did. I actually bought my own book to see what would happen, and what happened was I saw the update feature available, but I didn't receive an email. Oh well.

In a perfect world, they'd send a thousand sexy schoolgirls and maids to your door to leave a note, mmm. Sorry, drifted off for a moment there.

Also, on the Kindle Cloud, I haven't seen an easy update feature. On the Kindle, I can go to Tools and then Manager you Kindle, but on the Cloud, I don't see that. Yes, I have both the Kindle and the cloud, because Kindle doesn't have any kind of login feature that would allow me to switch accounts easily. I'm sure they have their reasons, but did you ever think there was something obvious that a company was missing and wonder how so many smart people could be so dumb? Maybe they've contracted the bimbo virus or something. mmm, sorry, drifted off again.

Her Turn is doing quite well (by my standards anyway), and I received a nice surprise payment in my email the other day. So, for everyone who has bought it and for those kind enough to email me with kind comments, my deepest thanks. Because of the inconvenience of the update feature, I'm planning one final chapter (a big one), and then I can leave poor Tom and wicked Christine behind and start on something new.

~ttt 

No comments: